We’ll set up your website just for you. Answer a few questions, show us what you want your website to look like, and we’ll create and install your website. Your basic website will include:
- A custom domain name (or use the one you have)
- The colors of your choice
- Logos or photographs that you provide
- Home Page, About Page, and Contact Page using your information
- Professional email address associated with your domain name (eg. email@example.com)
- Website submission to the most important search engines
You can add additional functions*, such as:
- An ecommerce store and shopping cart
- A newsletter sign-up
- FAQs or glossary
- A recipe box
- Links to your social media profiles (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Local and national visibility (eg. Google maps for your brick & mortar store; online profiles and directories)
We can also help you*:
- Find impressive looking stock images
- Create pdf files (coupons, questionnaires)
- Make revisions to the website’s appearance, arrangement, navigation, or functionality
- Revise your content
We build WordPress websites using open source themes and plugins. We may add some minor formatting code, but you have access to all of it in your website’s administration area.
Our plan is to get you online and running. Then let you handle the day-to-day activities, such as editing the content. And we’ll relieve you of the hassle of all that pesky techie stuff, such as the website’s regular system maintenance*.
It’s a quick and economical way to get online fast with the lowest on-going maintenance costs.
Contact us for more information on setting up your website.
*These additional projects require additional charges
This page may contain affiliate links. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.